Sunday, June 29, 2014

Cherish these MOMENTS & June/July ATC


...always and forever...
OMGoodness…it’s an all PINK Layout!!!  I just couldn’t help myself after I took this photo during a surprise visit to my2angels studio and yes!!! Tracy agreed to let me use the photo in the LO - just in time for Scrapping Outback’s June challenge, which is:
To create a layout using any 7Dots Studio products available at Scrapping Outback + at least 2 x chipboard pieces!
 So…here are the gorgeous Mother angel? & stunning daughter “angel” - I just love their smiles!!!  Did I mention that PINK is Tracy’s favourite colour?
I started off the LO by enhancing the existing brick feature – by adding more ‘brick' shapes with The Crafter’s Workshop brick stencil and Claudine Hellmuth Studio multi-medium. I then coloured the bricks with homemade mist and created from there.
Inspiration also came from the talented Rachelle Minett :)


 

Supplies used:
SO 7 Dots Studio pps (Messy Head – love letter & news flash), stickers (all I ever) and alpha stickers (raspberry Muffin) ; TJ's Memory Box die (Findlay frame); Prima jewels & flowers, TCW brick stencil; Kaiser & Kaszazz stamps, Stampin’ Up! & Stampendous aged embossing powders; Versa Magic (pink petunia); home made mist; Claudine Hellmuth Studio multi-medium (matte); 7 Gypsies rubons; Couture Creations double sided tape; Papaya art stickers; A2Z Scraplets c/b title;
 my2angels’ liquid pearls (petal pink), fabric dress form, arrow charms & fabric flowers; Mazz’s stash; Dusty Attic c/b clock; Helmar 450 quick dry glue.

 
Childhood ATC’s

I’m also sharing these ATC’s created for the Ideal ATC Swap Group. The June/ July 2014 swap criteria is to use ink anywhere and theme is ‘childhood’.  Watch out for the August swap if you’d like to join in.
My childhood memories include riding my tricycle and dreaming about being among stars and rainbows LOL.
 Supplies used:
Inksentials ATC cardstock, Sassafras pp, Heidi Swap template, Brilliance inks (sky blue & red); Tim Holtz Distress Paint (sage green) & chit-chat stickers; Scrapping Outback Pink Paislee Stamp (butterfly garden); my2angels stars, Helmar 450 quick dry glue.

 Thanks for visiting today. Have a great week ahead… hugs & hearts xxx Mazz xxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Professional social network

I'm a WINNER

I'm a WINNER
Challenge #41

Thanks for this award Tina

Thanks for this award Tina
Click on the award to see her blog

Williams Photography NZ

Williams Photography NZ
WOW! Amazing

Becci's Domestic Bliss

Becci's Domestic Bliss
- I wanna get organised -

Scottie Crafts

Scottie Crafts
The Pink Store with crafts galore

I was picked in the Top 5

I was picked in the Top 5
Southern Girls

Scrap the boys

Photobucket

I was a winner Yipee

I was a winner Yipee
Southern Girls Challenge

Liebster Blog

Liebster Blog
for less than 200 blog followers

Quote of the Day

butterfly kisses

My fairy

Your fairy is called Columbine Goblinglitter
She is a bringer of riches and wealth.
She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows.
She is only seen in the light of a shooting star.
She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Thanks SO much for this award Sue

Thanks SO much for this award Sue
click on this pic to peek at Sue's Blog

Helmar

Helmar
THE best craft glue

Thank you Purple Poppy

Thank you Purple Poppy
Inspirational Blog Award

Thanks for this award Sue

Thanks for this award Sue
click on this link to visit Sue

YOU too can become a BUTTERFLY

YOU too can become a BUTTERFLY