Saturday, November 10, 2012

"don't stop till you get enough (scrapbooking)!!

Mt. Barney Easter retreat 2010
No doubt you can guess what this lovely group of ladies and myself are up to cant you? BUT can you guess WHO stuck the notice in the rear window of the car and it stayed there ALL the way from home to the Mt. Barney Lodge? LOL 
The photo was taken during Easter weekend 2010 when I joined some scrapbooking friends for a 'mini' retreat at the beautiful Mt Barney Lodge
 DH actually came along too, and took his 'gear' for mountain biking, model helicopter as well as a jigsaw puzzle.
When I asked if I could fit something that is the reply he came up with "yes dear...IF it will fit (famous last words)" of course we'd both wanted to fit alot of totally necessary stuff away with us! (as you do when you're a scrapper!)
Anyways, we had a great weekend away and I thought this was the perfect opportunity to scrap it, using my American Crafts fabric paper from my stash.
  I've created this LO for stop number 7, Africa, over at Top 50 Scrapbooking Australia Amazing Race
The 3 criteria are:
1. Fabric 
2. Happy photo √  One of my happiest times is relaxing with (or without) friends scrapbooking :)
3. Song Lyrics for title or subtitle √

The title of my LO was inspired by Michael Jackson's song "Don't Stop Till You Get Enough" released in 1979.   And I have to admit, this is one of my favourite quotes when it comes to my favourite hobby.

Supplies Used:  Dear Lizzys +American Crafts adhesive backed pps (Spring collection); BAzzill cardstock; my2angels present charming chain butterfly dry embossing die; flower die; TLC crafts fabric flower; white ribbon, lace and faux pearls; Kaisercraft brads; Basic Grey and Cosmo Cricket alpha stickers; uni-ball Signo metal/gel pens; Helmar adhesives; ; SBT50 Kit : washi tape, metal key and 3 small resin flowers.

Thanks so much for popping over today. Have a great week ahead, hugs'n' hearts, Mazz xxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Professional social network

I'm a WINNER

I'm a WINNER
Challenge #41

Thanks for this award Tina

Thanks for this award Tina
Click on the award to see her blog

Williams Photography NZ

Williams Photography NZ
WOW! Amazing

Becci's Domestic Bliss

Becci's Domestic Bliss
- I wanna get organised -

Scottie Crafts

Scottie Crafts
The Pink Store with crafts galore

I was picked in the Top 5

I was picked in the Top 5
Southern Girls

Scrap the boys

Photobucket

I was a winner Yipee

I was a winner Yipee
Southern Girls Challenge

Liebster Blog

Liebster Blog
for less than 200 blog followers

Quote of the Day

butterfly kisses

My fairy

Your fairy is called Columbine Goblinglitter
She is a bringer of riches and wealth.
She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows.
She is only seen in the light of a shooting star.
She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Thanks SO much for this award Sue

Thanks SO much for this award Sue
click on this pic to peek at Sue's Blog

Helmar

Helmar
THE best craft glue

Thank you Purple Poppy

Thank you Purple Poppy
Inspirational Blog Award

Thanks for this award Sue

Thanks for this award Sue
click on this link to visit Sue

YOU too can become a BUTTERFLY

YOU too can become a BUTTERFLY