Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I want to LIVE.....


...(like animals)   LOL
I was inspired firstly by the 'driving songs' challenge over at Scrap that Song (oh yes The Animal Song by Savage Garden is 1 of my favourite driving song - its just amazing what I come up with in the middle of the night (yep DH say's I'm sick LOL) - the irony being that my DH (pictured) is always the joker and continuously makes me laugh with his antics {laughing out loud}
 I just couldnt resist this LO after learning the criteria for Tiff's criteria for challenge #3 in Scrap Sanity's Creative Colour Spectacular - cyber crop - deadline being Thursday 19th April (7 pm AEDT) - yep, YOU still have time to enter 1-3 of the challenges !!!  
The criteria for challenge #3 is : to use either black, white or kraft cardstock as your base; incorporate some handwritten journaling on your layout (can simply be the date or destination of your photo, occasion, etc) in addition to some stamping.
 
   The pen and ink have to be any colour other than black...
You will see I've used kraft as the base; my stamping is in red and the journalling in brown :)

 I am once again utilizing my LO for a third challenge - the "texture" challenge over at Scrapping Outback - using texture in addition to using one of their versatile and unique range of chipboard.
Supplies used:
Kraft cardstock, Echo Park pp (little boy); MME animal die cuts; Eye Candy Magic monkey button;   Basic Grey c/b alpha (chocolate); Rachelle Minett c/b title (live);  rusty pickle buttons, cuttle bug & spellbinders (flowers), playing card, Fabrico dual marker pen, Kaiser texture stamp (script on the flowers); See D's Savoir Faire self adhering stamp (grid); Jo Sonja's paints (brown earth & napthol red light); Brilliance ink (rocket red); Helmar 3D scrap dots; foam mounting tape; Stamp-it embossing powder (polysparkle); Zinga's Zoo bottle cap.
Thanks for looking everyone...hopefully more to share tomorrow  {hugs hugs} Mazz xxx

1 comment:

Samantha said...

I honestly couldn't pick a better song Mazz, I still remember singing at the top of my lungs with my sister while driving, savage garden absolutely ROCK! Just like your layout! All the yummy eye candy and your layout design is totally perfect! (hugs)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Professional social network

I'm a WINNER

I'm a WINNER
Challenge #41

Thanks for this award Tina

Thanks for this award Tina
Click on the award to see her blog

Williams Photography NZ

Williams Photography NZ
WOW! Amazing

Becci's Domestic Bliss

Becci's Domestic Bliss
- I wanna get organised -

Scottie Crafts

Scottie Crafts
The Pink Store with crafts galore

I was picked in the Top 5

I was picked in the Top 5
Southern Girls

Scrap the boys

Photobucket

I was a winner Yipee

I was a winner Yipee
Southern Girls Challenge

Liebster Blog

Liebster Blog
for less than 200 blog followers

Quote of the Day

butterfly kisses

My fairy

Your fairy is called Columbine Goblinglitter
She is a bringer of riches and wealth.
She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows.
She is only seen in the light of a shooting star.
She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Thanks SO much for this award Sue

Thanks SO much for this award Sue
click on this pic to peek at Sue's Blog

Helmar

Helmar
THE best craft glue

Thank you Purple Poppy

Thank you Purple Poppy
Inspirational Blog Award

Thanks for this award Sue

Thanks for this award Sue
click on this link to visit Sue

YOU too can become a BUTTERFLY

YOU too can become a BUTTERFLY