Saturday, March 31, 2012

{SPARKLE}...

..."God's promises are like the stars - the darker the night, the brighter they {sparkle}" 
David Nicholas...
The original concept of this LO came from Beyond the Door challenge blog with an inspiration challenge.  I decided to go with the Black & White colour scheme. 
 After having looked through all my personal inspiration folder I came across a LO in a very old magazine which I have been thinking about; as well as deciding on this B& W photo I've been wanting to scrap for ages, I was totally inspired by the amazing, accomplished artist - Jeni O'Connor. 
I'm afraid the photos of my LO are not the best, as my DH had the camera all day, and it's nearly cut-off time for the current challenge over at the gorgeous Lime Tree Creations' March challenge.   oh yes the flowers really are not yellow - they really truly are WHITE !!! <LOL >
So without further ado, I am submitting this LO for the following challenges:
  • Lime Tree Creations March challenge : "include at least one... CLOUD...Create a Layout, Card or OTP and use something from Lime Tree Creations. (I have used one of the beautifully hand knitted (white) hearts (middle bottom flower) that I purchased at their February sale.


<my inspiration for the black, white & grey/silver colour scheme>

  • Bird Is the Word Challenge Blog : The current word, to be used somewhere on your LO is "Sparkle". the photo is of my beautiful grandaughters, whose smiles also sparkle and always make my day when I see them :)


In case you can't work out which ones I've used, please see supplies used below :)

   Supplies used for the LO:
Bazzil c/s; Daisy Bucket designs pp; Bella chips (heart); Twiddley Bitz c/b alpha title; Lime Tree Creations (crochet heart); Mad About Scrappin' glass (b&w)mushrooms and inspiration pack (white flowers cut from cuttle bug die + gutter guard 'fencing' behind the Kiwi ribbon + smallest black disk in the photo under the Lime Tree Creations heart); Words or Whatever (WOW) c/b flourishes; Kaiser and various unknown flowers; Brilliance inks, Stamp-It embossing powders, Verses Rubber stamp; my2angels Diamond dust; Helmar adhesives; stars, ribbon, lace, cloud, rainbow all from my stash unknown -sorry :(

Thanks for popping over, I do hope you're having a great weekend. Happy Sunday everyone {hearts'n'hugs} Mazz xxx

7 comments:

Dolly B said...

Gorgeous Mazz, love the quote

Gwen Wruck said...

Great layout, love the color combo and the quote is fab too! Thanks so much for sharing all your techniques and this layout with us ad BITW :)

Samantha said...

Oh Mazz! WOWOWEE! this is one stunning layout! you have really used this colour combo wickly! and i have to say i'm drooling over the textures! so JOY!! clever bunny!

Em Stafrace said...

This is an awesome layout. Love your use of the Inspiration pack from MAS thanks for participating and thanks for subbing at BITW too :))

Cathy said...

Gorgeous page Mazz, love the b&W colour combo and the heart framing your cute pic!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at BITW :))

Jeni O'Connor said...

Fabulous page Mazz. Your creativity sparkles. Love that cheeky pic.

Anna Zaprzelska said...

Such a wonderful layout!!! I love this elegant and original design! Thanks for playing along at BITW:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Professional social network

I'm a WINNER

I'm a WINNER
Challenge #41

Thanks for this award Tina

Thanks for this award Tina
Click on the award to see her blog

Williams Photography NZ

Williams Photography NZ
WOW! Amazing

Becci's Domestic Bliss

Becci's Domestic Bliss
- I wanna get organised -

Scottie Crafts

Scottie Crafts
The Pink Store with crafts galore

I was picked in the Top 5

I was picked in the Top 5
Southern Girls

Scrap the boys

Photobucket

I was a winner Yipee

I was a winner Yipee
Southern Girls Challenge

Liebster Blog

Liebster Blog
for less than 200 blog followers

Quote of the Day

butterfly kisses

My fairy

Your fairy is called Columbine Goblinglitter
She is a bringer of riches and wealth.
She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows.
She is only seen in the light of a shooting star.
She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Thanks SO much for this award Sue

Thanks SO much for this award Sue
click on this pic to peek at Sue's Blog

Helmar

Helmar
THE best craft glue

Thank you Purple Poppy

Thank you Purple Poppy
Inspirational Blog Award

Thanks for this award Sue

Thanks for this award Sue
click on this link to visit Sue

YOU too can become a BUTTERFLY

YOU too can become a BUTTERFLY